Corsair Logistics Africa handles an average monthly throughput of 70,000 metric tonnes.
ESTABLISHED IN 2000
Corsair Logistics occupies 42,000sqm of warehousing and 21,000sqm open yard space at our Jacobs, Durban facility and provides warehousing and landside services to local and international customers including handling, storage, value-add functions, haulage and transport deliveries.
On average a throughput of 70,000mt per month across ferrous and non-ferrous metals, bulk and ferro alloys, Agri and forest products, projects and special cargo is handled.
• 63,000 sqm of open and covered handling and storage facilities
• 22 undercover loading bays and ramps for all weather operations
• PPECB Food Grade accreditation
• Bulk and Break-bulk handling
• Bonded facilities with rigorous maintenance processes
• Undercover drive-through access
• Own private weighbridge on site
• Dedicated Agri-Product warehouse
• Inventory Management systems including bar-coding and electronic bin, pick and pack control